Sunday, September 02, 2007

Tomorrows dream came swiftly near
With leaps and twirls she showed no fear.

This night's dream of dancing toes
Wore butterfly wings in gossamer clothes.

My approach came slowly as not to rush
Her beauty was of summers blush.

Crowned with dreams she shown of light
From head to toe pure delight.

With unspoken lips she heard my plea
Tina answered, "Yes, it's me."

"Spin your dreams to make us four,
Tomorrow night dream us more".

Ms. Vicki is at it again. Can you believe how many of these wonderful and beautiful dolls she comes up with.

September Challenges are up at Scrap Outside the Box.
Come on and join the fun with this great challenges.

Want to know a secert? SOTB has some of the most wonderful ladies to scrap with. Here are a few of my favorite kits that you can get in the SOTB store.
Darker Springtime By Brandi White
Enchated By Elizabeth Lane
Be Who You Are By Katie Mann
Courage of the Heart - Breast Cancer Awareness By Erika Tenney
Almost Spring By ScrapKitty Designs
Daydream Believer By Christine Nash
Mystical By Stephanie Broccolo
These are just a few of the wonderful kits and Designers you will find here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful the Tina Balerina!
I don't see the hour of buying mine!
Kisses Elaine TorĂ³

jenjenjasp said...

these are the cutest dolls! I LOVE the baby at the bottom in the stroller, but the ballerina and the mermaid is darling....what a fun talent

Jennwhite said...

Twila, so glad you like the Almost Spring kit, it's one of my faves too! You must have great taste!
Love the dolls, too! They're cute enough to make me want to collect!
{{hugs}}
Jenn

Tammy Gary said...

My Blog is here http://tammygary.blogspot.com/
Love the dolls!