Friday, September 07, 2007



My Twilight Dreams
It was upon a summer's night,
I fell asleep to dream Twilight.

Dreaming dreams of her it's clear
Twilights close and forever near.

She spoke a song of fanciful things,
Of angel's dust and purple wings.

Her star filled voice floated through the night
I feared for sure she would leave my sight.

With unspoken lips she heard my plea
Twilight answered, "Yes, it's me."

You've dreamed your dreams and made us four
Dream your dreams of us no more.




The Fantasy Four
This is my 50th pattern and I wanted to make it magical. Make four dolls or one with four costumes. Two eye styles and four hair styles to choose from. The costumes are simple and removable. Take the mermaids tail off and turn her into a ballerina, take the fairy sprites wings and put them on the princess, the magic and the fantasy is yours................



the Fantasy four.........comes with 1/2 yard of Windsor fabric to make all four 10 inch dolls....complete instructions with step by step color photos on CD in a PDF format. Paper pattern for dolls and clothes is included. (No special coupons or discounts can be used for this pattern.) This pattern will be mailed on Tuesday, September 11, 2007, by priority mail.

Cost $20.00

Shipping $4.60

Total $24.60


No comments: