Thursday, September 20, 2007




And the winner today is.....
Christine Nash's A Bit of Hope
The colors in this kit are so beautiful and soft. The layouts are for Mary with the swap at SOTB
These photos were so much fun to scrap. Makes me think back to when mine was that small.
Also today is the day that the SOTB NEWSLETER comes out with all the great deals on kits for 50% off.
Wondering what Ms. Vicki is up too these days? We are soon getting a Christmas Mouse named MaryAnn. Can't wait to see her. Will add photos as soon as we get them.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layouts, twila. I agree, that is a beautiful kit.

Catlady said...

I love it Twila. Many thanks for doing this lo of my baby. It's darling. I love the kit you used. Very pretty. Thank You....

Catlady said...

Twila many thanks for doing this darling lo of my baby girl. I love it. Love the beautiful kit you used. Thank you.....

Catlady said...

Thank you for doing these darling lo's of my baby girl. So so sweet. Love the kit you used. Very pretty. Many thanks.