Sunday, January 04, 2009





For New Years day we rode to Mt. Mitchell in NC. It was so cold up there but we had a wonderful time. They have the new observatory done and it it beautiful. It was a beautiful day and you could see for miles usually when we go it is foggy up there. Coming back down we saw this deer just standing there watching us. He didn't even try to run away. The last two days I have gotten up and had a migraine headache. I can stand the pain it is the aura that I can't take. I missed Church because I can't see during the first hour of one. Hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year so far. God Bless Everyone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your photos are beautiful. My daughter has just started taking some classes and she really is showing a strong interest in photography and I know she will appreciate your work.