Monday, December 10, 2007







Monday Morning here and I had a wonderful weekend. Hope everyone has had one too. Today I have posted two layouts I did this weekend with my pick of the week kit. It is A Formal Affair by Danielle Fenning. This is a photo of my Great-Grandparents and their Family Bible with thier marriage. This is my Grandfathers dad and step mom. I love the Black and white of this kit. I recolored the flowers to match better and the Bible pages. Thanks for looking.

Never thought I would get to post today. Finally pictures would upload.
Don't forget Christine Store is still 40% until Wednesday. Click on Coupon from Friday to take advantage of her sale.

1 comment:

Vicki Riley said...

Hi Twila,
Just had to pop in and take a look at your blog. You are a busy lady. Stay creative, I will check back soon.